SHORT STORY: Girl buys items, items are counterfeit, girl leaves honest review, seller trolls girl to revise offers refunds and/or discounts on next purchase if review is revised, girl agrees to discounted order and revises review, order is discounted 99% and processed,invalid tracking number is given, girl messages seller regarding stalled shipping, seller states package is lost and no other discounts or refunds will be offered. girl opens dispute requesting full refund but only the 99% discounted purchase is refunded.
Dispute is listed as resolved, seller refuses any additional discounts or refunds. Girl is left with three useless articles of counterfeit trash.
Seller: BlackMilk Wholesale
I was curious so i purchased 3 separate items: A bathing suit, a hologram skater dress, and a floor length burned velvet maxi dress
With free shipping, it came to less than 30 bucks. Small price to pay for a possible online clothing gem.
The bathing suit ordered was a XXL (according to the size sheet, i should be able to wear a L comfortably, but i heard everything from Aliexpress runs small, so i played it safe.
The bathing suit that arrived was a size S/M by American Apparel standards. The suit fabric was so sheer, it was see-through.
The hologram dress had similar sizing issues. But the most offensive was the cheapest of drug store costume silver fabric being passed as the holographic design. Epic fail.
The maxi dress, like the other orders had major sizing issues. And, as with the other orders, I bought size XXL assuming it ran small and received a dress that barely made it past my knees. The one redeeming factor was the fabric was spot on.
From the moment you purchase, you are bombarded with requests for a 5 star review. I rated these products honestly: 1-2 stars based on product accuracy, seller communication, and shipping time. The seller sent multiple messages a day begging for revised reviews. First the messages were listed as [distressed] and always ending with a promise to improve customer service and all efforts will be made to resolve the issue. The messages later included offers of partial to full refunds.If i revised my review.
The seller agreed to send new product instead of refund, but the discount did not come without a fight. I had to review my feedback or it would be "unfair"
STUPIDLY, i did so, not knowing AliExpress only allows feedback to be edited once. Also only negative to neutral/neutral to positive is accepted. You cannot revise positive feedback to negative feedback.
After that, I made an order, forwarded the order number to the seller so they could adjust the price (which was its own battle) to 99% off.
Alls well that ends well...
Seller gave phony tracking number. It wasn't until several days and messages were sent until the seller stated the package had been lost and would offer a refund for the oder (which was 99% off...) However, no further discounts would be applied as they had lost too much money.
I left whatever feedback i could manage with a scathing review and accepted the bitter defeat. Flames on the side of my face...
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Disputes favoring seller
- 5 star review requests
- Please revise review
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, bad quality, pricing issue, problems with refund, and NOT AS DESCRIBED
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Velvet Maxi Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 pairs of beats by dre studio headphones for $17.87 each about 3 weeks ago. After they came in I used a website to ensure they were legit,..."
- "Supplier delivered a Faulty PCB in OPEN Original Siemens box. Not Replacing. Dispute Settlement and Buyer protection process...it is NON-Existent..Seller Sold the Item as NEW. but Supplied Faulty in Siemens..."
- "I ordered $153 in bracelets from seller longway on aliexpress, seller sent $10 earrings instead. i contacted seller, first he said he would reship becuase it is dhl fault as..."
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."
- "We hired 7 Construction Inc. (“7C”) in December, 2015, to redo our master bathroom, add a closet, a couple floor to ceiling cupboards and resurface and redo our double sided..."
- "Hi Jo Kelly, My name is Jim Woodbury from Long Beach and would like to know who you were able to contact. I recently purchases from Vida in Beautiful Cancun Grand..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."