Long Beach, California
1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

SHORT STORY: Girl buys items, items are counterfeit, girl leaves honest review, seller trolls girl to revise offers refunds and/or discounts on next purchase if review is revised, girl agrees to discounted order and revises review, order is discounted 99% and processed,invalid tracking number is given, girl messages seller regarding stalled shipping, seller states package is lost and no other discounts or refunds will be offered. girl opens dispute requesting full refund but only the 99% discounted purchase is refunded.

Dispute is listed as resolved, seller refuses any additional discounts or refunds. Girl is left with three useless articles of counterfeit trash.

DEETS

Seller: BlackMilk Wholesale

I was curious so i purchased 3 separate items: A bathing suit, a hologram skater dress, and a floor length burned velvet maxi dress

With free shipping, it came to less than 30 bucks. Small price to pay for a possible online clothing gem.

RESULT:

The bathing suit ordered was a XXL (according to the size sheet, i should be able to wear a L comfortably, but i heard everything from Aliexpress runs small, so i played it safe.

The bathing suit that arrived was a size S/M by American Apparel standards. The suit fabric was so sheer, it was see-through.

The hologram dress had similar sizing issues. But the most offensive was the cheapest of drug store costume silver fabric being passed as the holographic design. Epic fail.

The maxi dress, like the other orders had major sizing issues. And, as with the other orders, I bought size XXL assuming it ran small and received a dress that barely made it past my knees. The one redeeming factor was the fabric was spot on.

From the moment you purchase, you are bombarded with requests for a 5 star review. I rated these products honestly: 1-2 stars based on product accuracy, seller communication, and shipping time. The seller sent multiple messages a day begging for revised reviews. First the messages were listed as [distressed] and always ending with a promise to improve customer service and all efforts will be made to resolve the issue. The messages later included offers of partial to full refunds.If i revised my review.

The seller agreed to send new product instead of refund, but the discount did not come without a fight. I had to review my feedback or it would be "unfair"

STUPIDLY, i did so, not knowing AliExpress only allows feedback to be edited once. Also only negative to neutral/neutral to positive is accepted. You cannot revise positive feedback to negative feedback.

After that, I made an order, forwarded the order number to the seller so they could adjust the price (which was its own battle) to 99% off.

Alls well that ends well...

WRONG

Seller gave phony tracking number. It wasn't until several days and messages were sent until the seller stated the package had been lost and would offer a refund for the oder (which was 99% off...) However, no further discounts would be applied as they had lost too much money.

I left whatever feedback i could manage with a scathing review and accepted the bitter defeat. Flames on the side of my face...

Reason of review: Poor customer service, bad quality, pricing issue, problems with refund, and NOT AS DESCRIBED.

I didn't like: Customer service, Disputes favoring seller, 5 star review requests, Please revise review.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

I have ordered from Ali multiple times and their sizes are meant to match Asian girls. Which means always go 2-3 sizes up, NEVER buy "One size fits all" if you're over a Medium size. Your fault.