Contact Aliexpress Customer Service
Aliexpress Phone Numbers and Emails
Customer Service Number:
(408) 785-5580Alibaba Group US Office
+8 522 215 5100Alibaba Group Hong Kong Office
+91 224 233 5233Alibaba Group India Office
+88 626 602 9888Alibaba Group Taipei City Office
+865 712 688 8888Ant Financial Headquarters
+865 718 502 2088Hangzhou Binjiang Campus
+865 718 656 3839
How to Contact Aliexpress Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 50 060||Issues resolved: 1 261||Last call: Jun 7, 2023|
What is Aliexpress support phone number?
The most common issues that Aliexpress consumers face and report related to the quality of products and delivery. Therefore, Aliexpress customer service provides its services over the phone to all users of their platform in order to quickly solve their problems. So, no matter whether you are a buyer or a seller, if you have any issues while using AliExpress services, you may reach out to the company support. To contact Alibaba Group US Office please call this Aliexpress customer service number: +1 (408) 785-5580.
To contact Alibaba Group Hong Kong Office call at + 852 2215 5100
How to chat with Aliexpress customer service?
Alibaba customer service team offers the 24/7 live chat option. You can find live chat right on the company’s website. To contact Aliexpress customer service chat you will have to go on the Help Center page on the website and click on the Chat Now button. You will be redirected to a chat window where you can get in touch with the company’s support representative and will be able to ask all your questions to a live person. You have to be a registered user to use the chat service.
What is Aliexpress email address?
Unfortunately, the company does not provide support with delivery and products via AliExpress customer service email, you can contact the company by writing emails regarding legal issues or data protection. You can contact Aliexpress via email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any Data Protection inquiries.
If you have any legal inquiries please write an email at email@example.com.
Aliexpress Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
How Good is Aliexpress's Customer Service?
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PACKAGE OR REFUND
Help me place my ordee asap. I am traveling on june 22. Need to take gifts.
I placed 2 orders and put my old address on the orders I've reached out to the sellers multiple times asking can they send it to the right address the sellers said okay but still sent my orders to the wrong address and there not trying to either give me a refund or resend my orders to the right address
i didnt get no help at all
Shipment ordered , weeks later it was delivered, wrong address, attempted to request refund but more than 15 days had passed. So, no shipment and I hesitate to reorder since merchant said he cannot change the incorrect he has.
Bad costumer service
Summary of Aliexpress Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Aliexpress?
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “My things have not arrived and I want to know what happens”
- “You send the seller a wrong address for me”
- “Packages not delivered to customer”
- “Because my wig ain't came and I been asked for refund and they STILL AINT GIVE ME MY MONEY”
- “To claim a refund of a a product that's didn't went home.”
Request for Information Question:
- “Questions about a order”
- “I had a problem ordering an fm transmitter antenna today! I need to know if it went through, using my card numbers.”
- “About a canceled order”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Charged my card twice”
- “Made payment but system showing unpaid”
- “Charges on my credit card”
- “Login issue”
- “Disabled account”
- “I was hacked and need to talk with a human”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel order”
- “Cancel shipment i didnt Cancel”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Change adresss”
- “Return item”
- “Return my money”
Product/ Service Question:
- “My printer isn't working”
- “Because I order and they did not delive”
- “Placed order and ain't get tracking #”
- “Because you guys took money off my card”
- “Card issue”
- “I'm in Nigeria buy can't purchase good and can't pay also the master card is not connecting”
- “I have problem but customer service not working.. not connecting with me. I buyed product but disappointed on my account.. Still not delivered me”
- “Problems with online customer service”
- “Chat Staff is Threatening to Not Give My Full Refund”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Website not working”
- “Made a mistake on website and want to clarify”
- “I can not get into your website. What going on with that”
- “To get sure about legality of an online job I have been offered”
- “Email was deleted by job and now I can't find my order”
- “I want job inthis platform”
- “I not sure I think I'm scam”
- “Item hasn't come and it's been 2 weeks since due date”
- “Vendor scammed”
, , , ,
AliExpress is online marketplace. AliExpress is a part of Alibaba Group. The company was established in 2010. Website carries more than 5,900 products from 44 industries. Its categories include electronics, mobile phones, apparel and accessories, home and garden, health and beauty and much more. The company also offers products directly from Chinese manufacturers, products on wholesale, promotions and dollar deals. AliExpress works with both buyers who purchase a single item and who order items in bulk.
Aliexpress is ranked 135 out of 521 in Auctions and Marketplaces category
Europe, Worldwide, USA, Other, Asia, Australia, UK, Canada
Compare Aliexpress To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.