2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have purchased a pair of rubber Hunter boots.I got them at Christmas and by Jan 20 they had a tear on the side.

I have tried to contact the seller with no success and have tried live chats 3 times and still no solution. Their customer service sends you in loops, you only get generic email responses. You cannot reach anyone. What do I do from here?

I have been asking for a pair of replacement boots. At this point I would like a refund. I am very frustrated and unsatisfied now. It has really tainted my views of Aliexpress and Alibaba.

Can you please help me?

What should I do?Thank you Vanessa

Review about: Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being cheated, Ripped off, No customer support in refunding, Lack of customer support.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Kradau

Hello,

only thing to do is: file a dispute with the evidence that somethings broken.

Just open it in time and all will be ok. If buyer protection expired you f**** up and can only hope for a courtesy from the customer service.