2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have purchased a pair of rubber Hunter boots.I got them at Christmas and by Jan 20 they had a tear on the side.

I have tried to contact the seller with no success and have tried live chats 3 times and still no solution. Their customer service sends you in loops, you only get generic email responses. You cannot reach anyone. What do I do from here?

I have been asking for a pair of replacement boots. At this point I would like a refund. I am very frustrated and unsatisfied now. It has really tainted my views of Aliexpress and Alibaba.

Can you please help me?

What should I do?Thank you Vanessa

Review about: Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being cheated, Ripped off, No customer support in refunding, Lack of customer support.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Hello,

only thing to do is: file a dispute with the evidence that somethings broken.

Just open it in time and all will be ok. If buyer protection expired you f**** up and can only hope for a courtesy from the customer service.

Aliexpress - 7 day Return Policy ~Complicated rather than Simple (Purchase Not Protected) Aliexpress "Don't order from this site! I've made two purchase from this site and I will never buy anything from here again! The first purchase was for weaving hair. I received..." Read more AliExpress  does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. Aliexpress "AliExpress does not protect it customers from fraudulent sellers. UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS BEWARE OF AliExpress Web site. A CHINESE SELLER OF AUDI S4 FOG LAMPS CLAIMED THEY FIT MY CAR..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more AliExpress account is temporarily unavailable Aliexpress "Do not buy anything on AliExpress! These are a bunch of criminals, who stole your money through *** quality items. When you open disputes to get your money back and..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more