2.7
Turnaround Time

I got a phone on the 10th of April but it did not turn on. I charged it with the factory power brick and USB cable but the screen does nothing.

However, the same power brick powers up and charges my other phone (a Blackberry device). This test is in this video: https://youtu.be/l4qFJY4Opms. Any intelligent person could only assume that the phone was D.O.A. (Dead on arrival): it didn't power on and it didn't charge.

I contacted the store but they didn't reply so I opened a dispute. Only then the store replied to me, asking me to replace the battery (impossible because the battery non removable. How can they ask this? Don't they know their own products???) and also to swap the factory USB cable with another one (which I did) but that didn't make much sense since I could charge my other phone with the factory USB cable and power brick (as you can see in this video: https://youtu.be/l4qFJY4Opms).

The store then replied and offered me a "No return & No refund" proposal clamming "the mobile will power off when we ship it out, so it will excessive discharge, could you pls charge the mobile about 8 hours? then please kindly trun on the phone after 10 mins". I did that and I charged it for TWELVE hours, waited 10 minutes but the phone STILL wouldn't power on, neither charge and I sent a second video: https://youtu.be/wOLjZhoJTl8. You can clearly listen to me pressing the power button without success.

Ali Express stepped in and offered me a deal, stating that I would return the phone and pay a return fee for the refund. Now, I've done EVERYTHING the seller asked, uploaded the videos and I still have to pay a return fee to China? You have to be kidding me! If the phone is D.O.A.

(DEAD ON ARRIVAL), the return fee is the seller's responsibility, not mine! Then, Ali Express stated that I "Did not follow the instruction provided by seller". What do you want me to do? Send you a 8 hour video, demonstrating that I tried to charge it???

Finally, on the 1st of May I got a message saying "The dispute has been closed today and we have made a mediation: Dispute Finished - Refund Only EUR € 0, 00! So, am I supposed to get stuck with a broken phone and loose my money??? Are you kidding me??? I really hope that you reconsider this decision!

I sent the two videos!

What more proof do you want? I just want my money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Fact the i got a broken phone and they will not refund me.

Comments