Verified Reviewer

Order Number: 967689****4404

Received a faulty fake Guroobox - the brand owner confirmed this by mail.

I opened the dispute for a partial refund, but from the very beginning, Aliexpress reacted to the evidence extremely inattentively (indicating that my photos did not show the brand, although it was clearly visible - Guroobox) and made a decision - to return the goods for a refund contrary to Universal Postal Union laws on prohibition of shipment of counterfeit goods.

Throughout the year, I tried to reconsider the decision, but they insisted on sending back as in the resolution of the dispute, and promised to return the payment and compensate for the shipment (this arrangement is recorded in the correspondence).

The product was successfully delivered back on 2020-02-24 (https://t.17track.net/en#nums=RR00490****RU), after which I provided everything that we agreed on to the support chat for the refund - a receipt, a video of sending goods from post office, parcel tracking number and confirmation of successful delivery.

More than a month has passed, but the promised money for the goods and compensation for the shipment have not been returned! Filling surveys, chat support, correspondence, complaints, appeals - all communication channels are ignored as soon as the goods have been successfully returned and delivered back.

After a year of torment, they left me without money and without goods - this is unimaginable!

I expect only the promised refund and compensation for shipping, or I will be forced to contact the bank and law enforcement directly to make the refund.

User's recommendation: Do not try to order something there, in case of problems - they will not only not help you, but will leave you without goods and money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Profile.

Aliexpress Pros: Lots to offer, Wide variety of products.

Aliexpress Cons: Getting something you didnt order, Left me without money and without goods, All communication channels are ignored, Do not comply with the agreements, Do not refund money for the returned order.

Comments