Verified Buyer

4.5

Re: 1/13/2020, Order Id: 800926****614630 Subttl. $14.98 Ttl.

$15.88: Greetings. I hope you all are staying Safe and Well. I was thinking there was a delay, because of the Coronavirus. I was willing to wait a while.

I'm thinking you need the business in these uncertain times. The dress appears very pretty in the photos and I was hoping to receive the one, I purchased in a Blue, 4XL. All my money is tied up now. If you could be so kind as to send me the dress in a Blue, 4XL in Top Quality condition, I will give you a great rating, positive review as to your great customer service and take a picture of the dress, when I receive it.

I chose your store because, you were a store on the Aliexpress.com Website and for it's rating and hoped that you were a reputable company with quality goods! Let me know what you are willing to do to make my order and purchase right! Thanks for your Assistance, Consideration, Expeditiousness and Professionalism in this matter.

I look forward to receiving a Fair and Positive Response from you! Best wishes!

User's recommendation: Although, I checked my Pending orders a few times a week and contacted the seller regularly, I still found myself stuck with No dress after waiting so long! Contact seller and check your orders daily!r.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia