I would like to explain my case to you as I can not understand the decision of the Aliexpress managment team!

I made an order for an IRIS watch model TMD-750C (model with a camera) wich was not avalible in aliexpress online shop. Online is avalible only the model TMD-750 (without camera) for price 85$.

I would like to have an irish watch with camera. The original IRISH WATCH without camera is only $85. Since I insist to have an IRISH watch WITH CAMERA, the seller made me purchase TWO ITEMS under his store which is equal to $185 since he said that an IRISH WATCH WITH CAMERA will COST $185.

I did what he said and the order numbers for the orders that I placed for this issue is 67566686240888 and 67567969210888 .Both od this orders are summed up to $185 since the seller said that the IRISH watch with CAMERA costs $185. When I received my package I got a defective item and the goods are totally not what we agreed upon.The screen was broken and the touch screen did not work. I inform the seller and first he wanted to convince me that the screen is not broken and that this is an IRISH FILM! I insist that the screen is broken and he propose to send the goods back. After he got the goods back he escalated the dispute and make an coplaimant that the screen is broken and that I am responsible for that. He refuse to refund the money. He put the evidence about broken screen and the team managment decided that the seller`s claim about damaged item is accepted. This is absolutly unaccaptably as the screen was broken already when I got it. I put the evidence (conversation between me and the seller) and photo of broken screen I made when I got the goods.

He also made a complaimant that he did not recieve the earpiece (order nr. 67567969210888 ), but the order was made on his instruction only to reach the 100$ higher price for the watch with a camera!!!

I made everything correct, send the broken goods back to the seller and now I will also lost all money I paid for it - 185$ + DHL costs. How is that possible, how is possible that managmant team does not see the truth. The seller is very unfair and they support him. They offered me 10% refund what is absolutly unacceptably. In attachment print screen of conversation between me and the seller and the watch photo I made as a proof that the screen is cracked.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tmd 750C Covert Iris Confidential Gsm Watch
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #675117 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ali bhai

Oct 05, 2015 #1043293 Islamabad, Islamabad

can this watch run pdf,jpg etc files..???

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about