100% full Not resolved

I would like to explain my case to you as I can not understand the decision of the Aliexpress managment team!

I made an order for an IRIS watch model TMD-750C (model with a camera) wich was not avalible in aliexpress online shop. Online is avalible only the model TMD-750 (without camera) for price 85$.

I would like to have an irish watch with camera. The original IRISH WATCH without camera is only $85. Since I insist to have an IRISH watch WITH CAMERA, the seller made me purchase TWO ITEMS under his store which is equal to $185 since he said that an IRISH WATCH WITH CAMERA will COST $185.

I did what he said and the order numbers for the orders that I placed for this issue is 67566686240888 and 67567969210888 .Both od this orders are summed up to $185 since the seller said that the IRISH watch with CAMERA costs $185. When I received my package I got a defective item and the goods are totally not what we agreed upon.The screen was broken and the touch screen did not work. I inform the seller and first he wanted to convince me that the screen is not broken and that this is an IRISH FILM! I insist that the screen is broken and he propose to send the goods back. After he got the goods back he escalated the dispute and make an coplaimant that the screen is broken and that I am responsible for that. He refuse to refund the money. He put the evidence about broken screen and the team managment decided that the seller`s claim about damaged item is accepted. This is absolutly unaccaptably as the screen was broken already when I got it. I put the evidence (conversation between me and the seller) and photo of broken screen I made when I got the goods.

He also made a complaimant that he did not recieve the earpiece (order nr. 67567969210888 ), but the order was made on his instruction only to reach the 100$ higher price for the watch with a camera!!!

I made everything correct, send the broken goods back to the seller and now I will also lost all money I paid for it - 185$ + DHL costs. How is that possible, how is possible that managmant team does not see the truth. The seller is very unfair and they support him. They offered me 10% refund what is absolutly unacceptably. In attachment print screen of conversation between me and the seller and the watch photo I made as a proof that the screen is cracked.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Aliexpress is very incorrect.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Jay David
Los Angeles, California, United States #1282417

Have you filed a complaint for a refund with your credit card company?

Also file a complaint:

Federal Trade Commission

600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20580

Telephone: (202) 326-2222 Aliexpress and Alibaba have an address in the US. I hope this helps

ali bhai
Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan #1043293

can this watch run pdf,jpg etc files..???