1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Disgusting, having spoken to 9 customer service handlers who each time knew nothing about my case and all they had to do was to read through previous chats.Each time they kept asking the same questions keeping me on live chat for up to 3 hours at a time, this went on for 3 months and the problem still has not been resolved.

I was informed to cancel my dispute as I had a full refund coming to me...the customer service handler lied and now the dispute is closed they will not reopen even though I have proof the seller lied.

I am contacting the CEO.My order arrived too late

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress. The most disappointing about floristry at Aliexpress was fake sellers , but reviewer liked some are honest retailers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

same happend to me... seems like they are just promessing to help us and yet they do nothing!