Verified Reviewer

1.9

Order # 801166****512298 ordered March 20/20 from Aliegogo Officials. The coat was too small.

Sent pictures, the seller agreed to a refund and sent me a prepaid return label. The label indicated the weight of the package was 0.35. Post Office weight it and it was 1.444. They refused to take the parcel and told me to get a new label indicating the right weight.

I sent about 25 messages to the seller asking for a new label but the seller kept repeating same thing: bring it to another Post Office. I explained other Post Office will also refuse to take the package because it is the wrong weight and wrong postage on the package. She will not send me another label, the time of dispute is running out, and I cannot send the package so I will lose $50.52. I believe the seller indicated the wrong weight on the package in order to pay less shipping costs.

I want my money back. Seller is impossible to deal with.

Can you help me please? I live on a pension and this is a lot of money for me.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from this seller. Not professionnal and very difficult to deal with.

Aliexpress Pros: Good prices and lots of variety.

Aliexpress Cons: Often clothing showed on site is not the same as what we receive, Shipping costs have gone up a lot.

Comments