Verified Reviewer

I have purchased a 9" Car Radio Navi Player Android 10.1 with camera &;; canbus cable.

after purchasing & confirming the order seller contacted and advised me to choose another camera and referred some models to me before they advised full HD camera 1080P.

Well and they happy to return the amount and confirmed to me that once you received the items apply dispute, we will refund you the amount.

the actual amount was deducted $28.96NZ, and I have received only $20NZ and that was my mistake I put the wrong NZ$ amount.

8.96 still owing the seller.

second since day 1 android system performing malfunctioning -

restart by itself, very slow performance, all the time system hang and I am unable to operate.

after that screen flashes and blackouts. only the right-side button lights on.

I have raised the complaint as I got a chance - seller advised layman response that it will work fast after some time.

how comes it is an electronic machine, not a mechanical part that will work fast.

well, I again contacted that you have also sent the wrong CANBus cable it is not the same one that I ordered.

you can see my all queries in the message portal.

and the seller advised sending the correct cable.

means all the items that I ordered received wrong.

now the machine complete blackout and the seller blaming me that I did something and apply 15 days unreasonable claim.

I am appealing that to handle this case I want my full 100% refund.

I already struggle a lot and waste time and money.

nowAliExpresspress is not connecting to the live customer service agent and advising to contact the seller and me unable to reach the seller as he/she didn't receive my messages.

Dispute ID is - 205500****982571 raised on 22/55/2021.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Aliexpress Cons: Poor customer service and poor delivery choice, Hard to reach customer service.

Comments