I bought a backpack 3 months ago. The product didn't arrive. I tried everything. I've talked to de store directly with the customer service with no success. I've oppended a dispute at AliExpress but nothing.
The company's name is Jack Jack and the product is this:
So I decided to escalate the dispute to AliExpress and the complaint is "Processing" for more than 3 weeks.
I've paid for it a longe time ago. The case is already with then, but I have no refund
I want my money back, or just send me my product, AliExpress.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "This is to seek your assistance Regarding my purchase of dash cam which I bought last January 21,2015 delivered in my house,but was not working.they told me to video the..."
- "Judy Jersey store: ordered a medium jersey, got here with tag medium on it but when i tried it on it's huge, a friend of mine uses a size 48..."
- " I would like to explain my case to you as I can not understand the decision of the Aliexpress managment team! I made an order for an IRIS watch model..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Dear, I would like to share my frustration when I decided to give to my son a Nissan March 1.0 S , in Dec 22 2012 the my son's Nissan..."
- "I have a C180 2011 Mercedes , factory assembled with Contisport3 tires. The rear tires were completelly wornout with less than 19.000 miles ( 31.000 km ) to them (even..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."