Dispute Escalated but AliExpress didn't do anything

613 of 639 Aliexpress reviews

I bought a backpack 3 months ago. The product didn't arrive. I tried everything. I've talked to de store directly with the customer service with no success. I've oppended a dispute at AliExpress but nothing.

The company's name is Jack Jack and the product is this:


So I decided to escalate the dispute to AliExpress and the complaint is "Processing" for more than 3 weeks.

I've paid for it a longe time ago. The case is already with then, but I have no refund

I want my money back, or just send me my product, AliExpress.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #475610
Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
613 of 639 Aliexpress reviews

Sep 07, 2014 #867051

Buyer protection is a big lie!

1 0 Reply

Jul 04, 2014 #835737

80 days and still I did not receive my order. no: 61855384298970
From aliexpress
Even No Local tracking details !!!
Did you send the order or only you charge me !!!
Please refund me now
From April to June I order from aliexpress 9 items and I got all with no problem, only order. no: 61855384298970 as a problem. Look like the supplier did not send it !!! Please refund me now How can you help, alixprees take the money, and they have time with my money, How can I connects AliExpress !!! the chat is robot, no telephone support, no email to support , only mechanism to take my / your many !!! The order is in to long time in status Dispute in Progress

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

You May Also Like

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about