1.7K views

I bought a backpack 3 months ago. The product didn't arrive. I tried everything. I've talked to de store directly with the customer service with no success. I've oppended a dispute at AliExpress but nothing.

The company's name is Jack Jack and the product is this:

So I decided to escalate the dispute to AliExpress and the complaint is "Processing" for more than 3 weeks.

I've paid for it a longe time ago. The case is already with then, but I have no refund

I want my money back, or just send me my product, AliExpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

I'm currently having a similar issue.Seller first contact me for "Product Not Available" but asked me to select "Other" as the reason to cancel the order.

Since I didn't agree, seller refused to cancel the order and at very last moment before expiring the seller's period to dispatch the item, seller mark it as shipped.Then seller asked me to provide my PayPal to refund it off hand, so he could cheat on AliExpress.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER

San Jose, California, United States #1190392

Why dont you call you credit card company?

Buyer protection is a big lie!

aronco

80 days and still I did not receive my order.no: 61855384298970

From aliexpress

Even No Local tracking details !!!

Did you send the order or only you charge me !!!

Please refund me now

From April to June I order from aliexpress 9 items and I got all with no problem, only order.

no: 61855384298970 as a problem. Look like the supplier did not send it !!! Please refund me now How can you help, alixprees take the money, and they have time with my money, How can I connects AliExpress !!!

the chat is robot, no telephone support, no email to support , only mechanism to take my / your many !!!The order is in to long time in status Dispute in Progress