Verified Reviewer

2.6

Hi, I have a problem with a seller on a open dispute.

First i would like to say that under the dispute submenu is no option available for my case, and since i had to quote a option from the list provided.

The problem i have is with a seller that refuses to refund me. I have ordered a motorcycle chain, pain the man and waiting for DHL to contact me in order to provide customs documentation.

Once i have received the email with instructions from DHL i have done as instructed and paid my customs fees that was on the 28th.02 that was on Friday, on Tuesday following week i have called DHL, and they informed me that the invoice provided by the seller is incomplete (the shipment fee is not on the invoice) and that until i will provide a correct invoice my package will be held at DHL customs. Right away i have contact the seller using the message option on AliExpress app and informed him to, also asking to send me the correct invoice. Seller ignored my message, after that i have sent several messages which he ignored.

In the meantime i have tried to speak with customs and DHL to understand that i cannot provide a shipment invoice as i am the buyer and the shipment was free and that the seller is ignoring my messages. They dind't care and they kept asking for the correct invoice.

Seeing that is no way to solve the problem as the seller don't bother to check messages and ignoring me, i have open a dispute and seller respond me in the last hours, that was on the 21.03 at 04:37 Romanian time, when was already to late since DHL returned the package on the 18.03 ( DHL are saying that they informed the seller).

Now the seller is blaiming me that i have not cleared the customs!!

I have proof that i have paid the customs in the first time, i have proofs that the seller sent the wrong invoice in the first time, that the seller he ignored all my messages and that he was aware he done a mistake and send the correct invoice to late when the package was return to him.

i need to speak with a manager at aliexpress as it passed two days since the dispute was supposed to finish and is no answer from aliexpress team.

User's recommendation: before ordering check to see if the seller is responding to messages.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Aliexpress Pros: Variety of products and affordable.

Aliexpress Cons: Customer services, No way i can reach a person at ali customer services.

Comments