3.3

I ordered 3 wigs on june 25, 2021 it's now September 11, 2021 and I still have not receive my order. I open a dispute with the recommendation on the seller who said I should because they suspect the package is lost in transit and I would get a refund.

I did so and the Aliexpres decided that I should wait since the package is still in transit. It's now September 11, 2021 and I still have not receive the package and the Aliexpres dispute is saying I should still wait. Been waiting over 3 months and the package hasn't arrived at the address on file. I called the USPS service I sent emails and I am still waiting.

USPS called to sah that the package isnt at the Florida department which is the intended address its somewhere in atlanta and the seller needs to file a claim so they can get a refund. I can not file the claim since the package did not come mr and I am still waiting for my refund. Aliexpres decided to closed the dispute because I dont have enough evidence.

Hen a from me . r didn the

User's recommendation: When opening a dispute make sure to open the correct one.

Aliexpress Pros: Fast delivery, Good looking product, People get to upload evidence so you know.

Aliexpress Cons: Dishonest sellers, Customer service sucks, You dont know how to contact them to speak to someone, Online help is trash, Dispute is resolved soley on aliexpress judgment.

Comments