I have a valid coupon, which is not recognized by their system.I contacted 4x customer support of Aliexpress.

They could not help, but said will escalate and let me know by email. No email have ever arrived. I consider it to be fraud. Advertising coupons and not recognizing them when a customer wishes to make a purchase.

that is it. just horrible customer support and misleading advertising I have a valid coupon, which is not recognized by their system. I contacted 4x customer support of Aliexpress. They could not help, but said will escalate and let me know by email.

that is it.just horrible customer support and misleading advertising

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of aliexpress customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Aliexpress needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aliexpress customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments