I ordered from Haifa Hair Products and never received the product, nor a refund. I did however receive useless conversations with Jery about the package being sent to another UPS address and that I should go there and pick it up.

Warning even though I never confirmed receive of package and there were ongoing conversations with the seller, there is lmited buyer protection time and AliExpress will automatically confirm your package as received.

I never had problems ordering from AliExpress before, however after this bad experience I will never order from them again. Consumer Beware of whom you order from!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of haifa hair products co ltd and associated monetary loss in the amount of $41. Aliexpress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned haifa hair products co ltd in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aliexpress.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments