I bought approx. 50 pairs of shoes for my business from Coolcept, and 29 pairs were faulty. Burn marks, dirty, glue over them, jagged and torn inner soles, heels not put on correctly and the list goes on. Arrived all squashed in one box. A lot of email ping pong with an offer to refund 10%.

Related: Aliexpress - Seller talk like a PUNK

The offer should have been a full refund plus apology, as he sent the shoes knowing they were faulty. Once again after many emails an offer to refund if I send the shoes back at my cost. I accidently clicked on accepted instead of reject offer, and now I lose out all together as I am not sending the shoes back and cannot change the accepted.

Since I live in Australia, the cost of the sending the shoes is so expensive its not worth it as I will still be out of pocket .. If you do send the shoes back, you only have 9 days for the seller to receive them, which is total *** as when you buy the item, the seller has up to 60 days for you to receive them. This is just another example of how they want to rip the buyer off. The seller banks on the customer not sending the shoes back and he gets paid and you end up with crappy shoes that you can’t wear or sell. Aliexpress is all for the seller and their buyer protection is ***. Once again.....

Don't buy from Coolcept. If you do, be prepared to lose your money. There is always one bad apple in a barrel and this company is it.

Review about: Cross Strap Platform Shoes Women Open Toe High Heel Sandals.

I didn't like: Poor support, Dispute policy, Worse company ever.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Aliexpress Profile
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $956
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.