I bought approx. 50 pairs of shoes for my business from Coolcept, and 29 pairs were faulty. Burn marks, dirty, glue over them, jagged and torn inner soles, heels not put on correctly and the list goes on. Arrived all squashed in one box. A lot of email ping pong with an offer to refund 10%.
The offer should have been a full refund plus apology, as he sent the shoes knowing they were faulty. Once again after many emails an offer to refund if I send the shoes back at my cost. I accidently clicked on accepted instead of reject offer, and now I lose out all together as I am not sending the shoes back and cannot change the accepted.
Since I live in Australia, the cost of the sending the shoes is so expensive its not worth it as I will still be out of pocket .. If you do send the shoes back, you only have 9 days for the seller to receive them, which is total *** as when you buy the item, the seller has up to 60 days for you to receive them. This is just another example of how they want to rip the buyer off. The seller banks on the customer not sending the shoes back and he gets paid and you end up with crappy shoes that you can’t wear or sell. Aliexpress is all for the seller and their buyer protection is ***. Once again.....
Don't buy from Coolcept. If you do, be prepared to lose your money. There is always one bad apple in a barrel and this company is it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor support
- Dispute policy
- Worse company ever
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cross Strap Platform Shoes Women Open Toe High Heel Sandals
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a backpack 3 months ago. The product didn't arrive. I tried everything. I've talked to de store directly with the customer service with no success. I've oppended a..."
- "An oldie but goodie. They got me. Buyer protection is a lie. The seller has to agree he cheated you and to give you your money back. I must say..."
- "I had received a order and I did not like it and I told the seller that as well . The seller told me to open the dispute and put..."
- "I bought a Lenovo laptop from Grays on line few weeks ago. When it arrive it came with wrong power adapter. The adapter was out dated and not match with..."
- "I have just opened my expensive LED LENSER flashlight to change the batteries (the Duracells it was supplied with). The light was still working, the beam just did not..."
- "ILLEGAL ENTRIES – Multiple illegal entries (At least 10 over 4 years) particularly by their builder RAY FURGUSSON and his sub-contracted tradesmen. Total disregard to the legislation regarding required notice..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."