I bought approx. 50 pairs of shoes for my business from Coolcept, and 29 pairs were faulty. Burn marks, dirty, glue over them, jagged and torn inner soles, heels not put on correctly and the list goes on. Arrived all squashed in one box. A lot of email ping pong with an offer to refund 10%.

The offer should have been a full refund plus apology, as he sent the shoes knowing they were faulty. Once again after many emails an offer to refund if I send the shoes back at my cost. I accidently clicked on accepted instead of reject offer, and now I lose out all together as I am not sending the shoes back and cannot change the accepted.

Since I live in Australia, the cost of the sending the shoes is so expensive its not worth it as I will still be out of pocket .. If you do send the shoes back, you only have 9 days for the seller to receive them, which is total *** as when you buy the item, the seller has up to 60 days for you to receive them. This is just another example of how they want to rip the buyer off. The seller banks on the customer not sending the shoes back and he gets paid and you end up with crappy shoes that you can’t wear or sell. Aliexpress is all for the seller and their buyer protection is ***. Once again.....

Don't buy from Coolcept. If you do, be prepared to lose your money. There is always one bad apple in a barrel and this company is it.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of aliexpress profile from Aliexpress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $956 and wants Aliexpress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor support, dispute policy and worse company ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments