Verified Reviewer

1.5

I messaged the seller of a product multiple times about changing my order, and they ignored all messages until I then received the order, at this point I no longer wanted it. I messaged them again because the order also arrived and was damaged and looked as though someone had tried to repair it.

I opened a dispute as they were refusing to come to any agreement with me. The dispute resolution said to return the items and provided me with an address in a different state/country to both the seller and myself. After sending the product to this address I find the free shipping information which was not previously communicated. I was receiving emails about updating the shipping information which the website will not allow me to do, and the tracking number attached to the product is saying that it can not be delivered.

I have once again contacted the seller to alert them to this and their response was as if they did not care. There has been no way to contact anyone that is able to step in.

No information has been provided to contact the person receiving the item. The platform itself also seems to have no customer service center.

Aliexpress Cons: No possibility of contacting customer service which make, Refund policy.

Comments