First of all, the order claimed that I would receive the product within 5 days. Not to mention the fact that it was "95% used but 100% working and tested," which, looking back should have made me suspicious.
The order wasn't shipped until at least 7 days after I payed and only after I tried to contact the seller. I say 'tried' since they were incredibly hard to get a hold of and only got off their *** after I submitted my initial dispute. I could let this slide except after I FINALLY received the product after around 3 weeks of waiting, I installed it (this was a motherboard to a mac laptop), I eventually discover the SD card reader was physically defective (not exactly the first thing you check). Two of the pins that make contact with any given card were missing so no data was being transferred.
I had signed for the item with the courier so it's case closed for Ali and the supplier. But this was supposed to be 100% working, not to mention tested according to the item's description! Now I can allow for the late delivery (I'm a patient guy) but almost a grand for a defective component when I could have for $250 more, purchased an entirely new machine.... *** no.
I try contacting the supplier to see if we could come to some arrangement but their English sucks more than I can describe. After barely intelligible e-mails back and forth over a 2 week period he finally tells me that if I send it back to him (at my expense) he'll repair it or send me another one (it was hard to tell). So I do.
Almost 2 weeks later and I still haven't heard back from him on whether or not he received my package. But my real beef is with Ali. They continually say they'll escalate the dispute but I never hear a damned thing from them. Their chat service is of no help either as they keep telling me things I already know. I am clearly eligible for a refund on multiple fronts but they keep stalling so they can hang on to my money!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Late Delivery
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought hair extension from a seller on Aliexpress a few months ago, when the hair arrived, it was nothing like the picture shown on the sellers page. I..."
- "I ordered $153 in bracelets from seller longway on aliexpress, seller sent $10 earrings instead. i contacted seller, first he said he would reship becuase it is dhl fault as..."
- "I paid for my order on the 26/08/15 via PayPal was told my order would be with me in 7working day. I have not received the order the seller is..."
- "Decided to purchase a dress - thought the company would work with me on return at least that's what I thought. Dress arrived and is nothing like shown ..."
- "Horrible horrible...-2 stars...bought 20 kw stand alone generator and 5 yr bumper to bumper warranty...paperwork submitted even have paperwork back from generac saying warranty good till 6/12/19...wont stand behind says..."
- "Ive been using the shampoo & conditioner for about a month & now my hair is worse & falling out ! I dont use any heat or relaxant on..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."