100% full Not resolved

I purchased BP monitor from ali express seller (http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6959301303.html?orderId=69693112533339)

, and to my surprised the monitor is scratched and its doesn't look like new item also its no label as shown in the product description, so I open dispute but the seller say refund only U$2, where I purchased it U$9.63 and after some chat the seller come with the option to refund full if only I send the item back to china myself bear the shipping cost, as I cant Accept so I open escalated the problem, 2 days after the aliexpress escalated management reply with only the option from seller (refund $2 or full refund after seller receive the send back item), and say the item still have value, its too obvious that the management is protect their seller instead being fairly. well I spend money for buy new item and not faulty item. as the measuring are never correct, I trying to show the photo which I took in just 2 minute different and also the product keep error.

its very upset to see the fact that aliexpress doesn't as fairly as the policies stated.

I have been purchase things from aliexpress since aug 2014 and after what has happened to me its doubt that this can be trusted anymore.

This person wrote the review because of "escalated management blindly side on seller" of automatic wrist digital lcd blood pressure monitor portable from Aliexpress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Aliexpress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was escalated management bias and escalated management side blindly on seller. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Stay away from AE.

I had similar case..

Item status delivered.

But seller gave wrong tracking no.

Singpost replied tracking no does not belongs to me with different name and address.Cant get delivery advise from singpost due to PDP act.

Submit evidence (singpost email) for dispute... AE seems to protect seller more than buyer..so much for their buyer protection policy...