Aliexpress - Escalated management side on seller side instead of being fairly

275 of 596 Aliexpress reviews

I purchased BP monitor from ali express seller (http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6959301303.html?orderId=69693112533339)

, and to my surprised the monitor is scratched and its doesn't look like new item also its no label as shown in the product description, so I open dispute but the seller say refund only U$2, where I purchased it U$9.63 and after some chat the seller come with the option to refund full if only I send the item back to china myself bear the shipping cost, as I cant Accept so I open escalated the problem, 2 days after the aliexpress escalated management reply with only the option from seller (refund $2 or full refund after seller receive the send back item), and say the item still have value, its too obvious that the management is protect their seller instead being fairly. well I spend money for buy new item and not faulty item. as the measuring are never correct, I trying to show the photo which I took in just 2 minute different and also the product keep error.

its very upset to see the fact that aliexpress doesn't as fairly as the policies stated.

I have been purchase things from aliexpress since aug 2014 and after what has happened to me its doubt that this can be trusted anymore.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Escalated management bias
    • Escalated management side blindly on seller

Reason of review:
escalated management blindly side on seller
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Automatic Wrist Digital Lcd Blood Pressure Monitor Portable
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #720837 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
275 of 596 Aliexpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.