100% full Not resolved

I purchased 2 pairs of beats by dre studio headphones for $17.87 each about 3 weeks ago.After they came in I used a website to ensure they were legit, as I was unsure considering the fact that they were so cheap.

They came two weeks after my purchase, which was good considering the fact that the approximate shipping time was 15-39 days. I was excited to check if they were real, but unfortunately, they were not. The color on the ear of the headphones was different, as were many other things. I filed a complaint, and a few days later escalated it per my request.

After reading other reviews I doubt I will ever get my money back.I had previously bought a hat which was legit, but other than that, all AliExpress is is a big piece of ***.

Review about: Beats By Dre Headphones.

I liked: Low prices.

I didn't like: Fake products, Poor refund process.

Review #751982 is a subjective opinion of a user.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $36
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Your a Fukin ***.. Beats cost more than 200$ easy.. If u thibk u were buying real beats ur need a reality check

You bought Beats for $17 thinking they would be real?!?!

Are you retarded?

lol beats for $17 what the *** did you expect

god people are so dumb

listen the old addage is still true today

IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT USUALLY IS!!

so take some responsibility for your own stupidity and admit you were trying to be cheap and got screwed over

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach:

1.If you are using pc, please use this link:

2.If you are using cell phone, please use this link:

Daisy May
to Daisy_2016 Los Angeles, California, United States #1282437

Daisy you know as well as the rest of us Aliexpress has NO viable customer service whatsoever. The "ChatNow" is an exercise in futility and frustration designed to wear out the customer until she gives up in disgust.

If you want to help unhappy customers provide a real e-mail address to escalate a problem to a level that will actually assist.

***. What did you expect?