Verified Reviewer

I purchased a coat through AliExpress for my husband and it took ages to arrive due to Covid. When it did finally arrive I noticed that the bag it arrived in was not fully closed and the button had been done up over the bottom of the zip.

When I took the coat out of the packaging and undid the button, I found that the zip was broken with teeth missing from it at the bottom of the coat and so the zip could not be done up. I opened up a dispute with AliExpress which again took ages, only to be told that I could get half my money back if I kept the coat or send it back at my expense and get a full refund! How can they sell faulty goods and expect me to be inconvenienced and pay postage and handling on a coat that is completely useless!!

There is no one you can talk to at AliExpress just a robot that shoots back more questions at you without giving answers. VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from AliExpress.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Aliexpress Pros: I have oder a lot from aliepress.

Aliexpress Cons: Customer service is worthless.

Comments