107 views
Verified Reviewer

Dear sir or madam in Ali Express, it is really serious issue, It was really hard to reach you.

I am your client for several years, it never happened with me before!

In my last order in your website, i neither received my product from the seller nor my full refund !

I only received 300$ refund from Ali Express, but I am still waiting the rest 1730 $ from the seller (producer) to send me back, Here you are the link of the product that i ordered:

This company (Cnzzreally Factory Store) stole my money and ignored my messages, they gave me really hard time, They are unsafe to all your clients, be careful !!

Kindly check my messages with the company (Cnzzreally Factory Store) then you judge!

I need my money back this is all, I urge you to take a serious action / investigation.

I am happy to provide you further evidences or proofs if that needed.

Best regards

Fahad Baki / Sweden

User's recommendation: Cnzzreally stole my money, Do not ever buy!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Cnzzreally Factory Store Profile.

Aliexpress Pros: No advantages.

Aliexpress Cons: Stole my money.

Comments

#2050923

We were looking for food carts and were considering buying from this company but after reading this will not.

#2017088

Hello, I have the same problem with them, They are ignoring my emails and texts. Cherry is pretending she is always busy.

The worse Is that I pay directly to them, I found them on Aliexpress but I contacted her on whatsupp and she gave me the bank details to send her money. Now she is not answering my calls and texts.

This is £2400 loss. I want my money back!!!

#2017264
@Jesse

Ali express doesnt have any customer service and they can never help with that. I could take my money back only by writng bad feeback at Ali Express but they forced to delete it later on as a condition to send me my money.

#2035406
@Jesse

I Jesse, who did you talk to them,because I have the same problem

Aliexpress Reviews