Verified Reviewer

Good Afternoon Dear Responsible for Trade Security,

My name is André Brás and I have bought a memorystick on the 6th of April of 2021 on AliExpress. I have proceed with the payment via PayPal and the money was taken off my Back account on the 10th of April of 2021.

However I have never received any order info from the seller or from AliExpress. Already sent email to the seller but no answer until now.

I cannot even open a dispute since I do not have any info regarding the order.

The only info I have is the one provided via PayPal when the transaction comprovative was sent to my email:

100% sandisk ultra cartão de memória 128gb 64gb sdhc classe 10 a1 UHS-I micro sd velocidade de leitura máxima 98 m/s 16gb 32

Artigo n.º 812918****335989

Comerciante

Alipay Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited

AE-Alipay@***.alibaba.com

I demand an answer from you and want my money back. I find it unacceptable that no info or support is available on the website immediately for a case like this when no order info is provided but the payment advances through.

If you do not present any sort of solution or refund I will definitely present a complain to the authorities regarding your website and customer service.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,

André Brás

Product or Service Mentioned: Sandisk Memory Card.

Aliexpress Pros: Are no pros of this company.

Aliexpress Cons: Complete scamming, Bad response, Erasing the record of your support conversations, Low quality, Not filled properly.

Comments