Please see the attachment capturing my experience with this company.I am disheartened at the fact they acknowledge I never got my item and refuse to refund it.

They will never get another dime of my money! Basically I ordered an item which they sent certified. I never picked up item from post office so they sent the item back. I was told by seller item would be refunded once they receive.

They got item back but never refunded my money, please see pics of conversation I had with seller.She said she would refund me but did not.It is really sad this person would take advantage of a consumer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Aliexpress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $41 and wants Aliexpress to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments