Please see the attachment capturing my experience with this company.I am disheartened at the fact they acknowledge I never got my item and refuse to refund it.

They will never get another dime of my money! Basically I ordered an item which they sent certified. I never picked up item from post office so they sent the item back. I was told by seller item would be refunded once they receive.

They got item back but never refunded my money, please see pics of conversation I had with seller.She said she would refund me but did not.It is really sad this person would take advantage of a consumer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Aliexpress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $41 and wants Aliexpress to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Aliexpress - Defective Boots Aliexpress "I have purchased a pair of rubber Hunter boots. I got them at Christmas and by Jan 20 they had a tear on the side. I have tried to contact..." Read more Aliexpress - Lace wig Aliexpress "I purchased a lace front wig, The wig is very thin and not what I expected. I've been in contact with the seller and supposedly the Manager. I believe I..." Read more Aliexpress - Warranty not worth the paper it's written on. Aliexpress "I bought a 10" Tablet from WayWalkers Store on Aliexpress. The purchase automatically includes a warranty which seems to let the original seller off of any liability. After 2 times..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more