Wrexham, Wales

Please see the attachment capturing my experience with this company.I am disheartened at the fact they acknowledge I never got my item and refuse to refund it.

They will never get another dime of my money! Basically I ordered an item which they sent certified. I never picked up item from post office so they sent the item back. I was told by seller item would be refunded once they receive.

They got item back but never refunded my money, please see pics of conversation I had with seller.She said she would refund me but did not.It is really sad this person would take advantage of a consumer.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Aliexpress - Defective Boots Aliexpress "I have purchased a pair of rubber Hunter boots. I got them at Christmas and by Jan 20 they had a tear on the side. I have tried to contact..." Read more Aliexpress - Beware Aliexpress "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..." Read more Aliexpress - Ripped off my Money Aliexpress "I ordered a phone from aliexpress it cost me 138€ it was sent and after 14 days it has arrived at german Airport... if u can trust Shipment tracking. But..." Read more If you received a defective item, but Aliexpress asked you to return it back to China and the return fee cost more than the item. Aliexpress "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more