1.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 128gb sandisk micro sd cards and 3 128gb Adata micro sd cards from a second seller, and 2 512gb usb flash drives they were all fake they were modified to show what they were supposed to be but you couldn't put more than 7gb on any of them, I entered their dispute section and received no satisfactory results, and a partial refund. aliexpress didn't answer any of my inquiries they claim a triple amount refund for counterfeit goods but didn't even reply.

I bought other goods and was always satisfied the majority of their sellers are very honest but bad publicity will affect them because aliexpress doesn't care about customer service and protection. Due to this I will not order from them again until this is resolved and encourage others to do the same, if they lose enough sales they might smarten up. I am also posting about this on every consumer site I find.

Their site is too difficult it needs to be simple get around for complaints and needs a section to report fraud, these fraudulent sellers should be totally banned not just the removal of just the counterfeit product. they don't seem to care that in addition to the price we pay them there are banking and transaction fees that we are charged for by our financial institutions on our purchases.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Reason of review: dishonest guarantee promise.

I liked: Product, Low prices, Free shipping, Variety, Most are honest friendly retailers.

I didn't like: Difficulty with customer support.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 07, 2015.

Comments