Aliexpress - Fraudulent sellers

364 of 596 Aliexpress reviews

I ordered 2 128gb sandisk micro sd cards and 3 128gb Adata micro sd cards from a second seller, and 2 512gb usb flash drives they were all fake they were modified to show what they were supposed to be but you couldn't put more than 7gb on any of them, I entered their dispute section and received no satisfactory results, and a partial refund.aliexpress didn't answer any of my inquiries they claim a triple amount refund for counterfeit goods but didn't even reply.

I bought other goods and was always satisfied the majority of their sellers are very honest but bad publicity will affect them because aliexpress doesn't care about customer service and protection. Due to this I will not order from them again until this is resolved and encourage others to do the same, if they lose enough sales they might smarten up. I am also posting about this on every consumer site I find.

Their site is too difficult it needs to be simple get around for complaints and needs a section to report fraud, these fraudulent sellers should be totally banned not just the removal of just the counterfeit product.they don't seem to care that in addition to the price we pay them there are banking and transaction fees that we are charged for by our financial institutions on our purchases.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Product
    • Low prices
    • Free shipping
    • Variety
    • Most are honest friendly retailers
  • What I disliked

Refund Policy
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #632461

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
364 of 596 Aliexpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about
×