1.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 128gb sandisk micro sd cards and 3 128gb Adata micro sd cards from a second seller, and 2 512gb usb flash drives they were all fake they were modified to show what they were supposed to be but you couldn't put more than 7gb on any of them, I entered their dispute section and received no satisfactory results, and a partial refund.aliexpress didn't answer any of my inquiries they claim a triple amount refund for counterfeit goods but didn't even reply.

I bought other goods and was always satisfied the majority of their sellers are very honest but bad publicity will affect them because aliexpress doesn't care about customer service and protection. Due to this I will not order from them again until this is resolved and encourage others to do the same, if they lose enough sales they might smarten up. I am also posting about this on every consumer site I find.

Their site is too difficult it needs to be simple get around for complaints and needs a section to report fraud, these fraudulent sellers should be totally banned not just the removal of just the counterfeit product.they don't seem to care that in addition to the price we pay them there are banking and transaction fees that we are charged for by our financial institutions on our purchases.

This reviewer shared experience about "dishonest guarantee promise" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about aliexpress customer care from Aliexpress was difficulty with customer support , but reviewer liked product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments