Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv-Yafo

Update by user Nov 25, 2014

Very smart from Aliexpress to set up a site for their pissed off community.That how we close problems "inside the family".

As for my bad experience?

It is still bad as i did not receive the item i paid for 2 and haf month after payment.

Thank you Aliexpress, it is a real pleasure to donate you money.I am shure it is for good causes anyway.

Original review posted by user Oct 26, 2014

Purchased a training suite at Aliexpress. Ordered xxl, got small size.

2014 autumn winter Men Sport Suit Brand Slim Fit Hooded Top+Full Pant Korean Casual Tracksuit Hoody Sportwear Men Sweatshirt Set

Color:Black

Size:XXL

Order NO: 64001052615942

Made a dispute [Case NO:4002984787]. Sent photos to show the differences near scale in centimeters - see photos. Sent one to show i can't close the jacket due to small size.

Escalated my dispute. al and all i waited 3 weeks untill final refusal. No evidence feen told. If the photos aren't enough, what else can i do? It is obvious according the scale that the item is not the right size.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

arnon.navot
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel #905822

As for my bad experience?