2.6

Original review updated by user May 05, 2021

I ordered a key chain on their app. It took entirely too long to arrive and when I received it I had ordered the wrong one.

The writing was very small and instead of selling them seperately they sold two with very similar descriptions. The seller told me to return it when I contacted him. I sent it back through the postal service and thought, like any other purchase, that they would refund me. Surprise!!

I had to file a dispute! Well, since in the United States if you return an item you get a refund I assumed that would apply. When I contacted the seller his response was that it was "status: FINISH." I had 15 days to file a dispute and the time had passed. So, they have the key chain AND my money.

Let me see, that makes them scammers. I have no way of contacting them to tell me to return one or the other. So I had to contact my bank to try and get a refund. They're all fine and dandy when you spend without issues.

But their customer service is HORRIBLE. Beware of scammers.

User's recommendation: Why shop on the other side of the planet when you can stay local?

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Aliexpress Pros: Cheap prices and ample variety.

Aliexpress Cons: Unethical refund policies.

Comments

#2010073

There's that word again : "assumed". Whose fault is that?

#2010738
@PissedConsumer2010073

Have YOU ever heard of not getting a refund after returning an item? That's why online shopping will never replace retail shopping.

The potential for abuse is obvious. I only lost a few dollars. I'm telling everone I know.

Fifteen days is not enough time. Stay snarky.

Aliexpress Reviews