ali express how can you advertise one product and then send another. i received a completely different dress than the one seen in the photo.

they need to be shut down, this has to be illegal. they had 1 dress advertised high quality design and make the fabric looked of high grade however what i got was a cheap knock off i could have probably sewn in a shed in my back yard. and now i am asking for a refund they are telling me *** about the dress is slightly different then if what you are selling to people is not what is being worn by the models on your website then take the pictures down and advertise the knocks offs.

I am so outraged the cost of the dress plus shipping cost me US $48 and some agent will tell me they want to refund me 30% i want a full refund what am i going to do with the *** dress you sent me. never had such a bad experience like this in my life and i have been ordering for years.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I also had a terrible experience regarding aliexpress. My review#1426482 No item received, no money returned