Verified Reviewer

1.3

For over a month I have placed an order that has been frozen for weeks without being given any explanation. I contacted pay pall who assures me that they have even closed a claim for 20.29 and that they have never blocked the rest of the sum.

To date, I am unable to receive the order, the shipment of which has been blocked by the seller, nor to request a refund. Another order is pending to be returned, but due to the fact that it is frozen I cannot perform any operations. It would be correct of you to let me know at least the reason, and to unlock everything so that the shoes I need in view of the summer can arrive before the winter. I have already communicated with the sellers, who cannot operate due to the freezing, as well as I have sent you numerous reports.

In the event that the situation continues, I will be forced to file a complaint with the competent authorities. I therefore ask you to intervene as soon as possible and provide me with the relevant details.

I find it impossible to solve the problem through your help center, please forward the complaint to the competent person.

Awaiting your communications, best regards.

Order ID: 812736****481097

Order ID: 812736****441097

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aliexpress Cons: Customer support, Dont help when theres a problem, Nao resolvem os reembolsos como deve ser.

Comments