I did not get my CPU fans I cant even get my money back for them I want to delete my account from Ali express I did not give you my true phone number because I dont need you text messaging me I dont want any more messages on my Facebook I dont want any more *** emails from you guys I wanna delete them and not get them from you anymore delete bond_forever007@***.com and delete your Facebook link also. I dont need to get Facebook messages on messenger I even tried deleting them and then just like oh you deleted it delete my Facebook I dont want any more *** messages from that *** website. Im just sick and tired of getting emails and everything from that thing so delete my email from that damn website and guaranteed youll be getting an earful if I actually get to call in so will be better well itll be in your best interest in deleting the account.

Aliexpress Cons: Aliexpress is complicit in ripping off customers, Seller and aliexpress make group fraud to customers, Bad customer service.

Comments