Verified Reviewer

Order a masker before Seven months , en after One month Day that package is return to china, so first i say it's take one month and now it's the order return??!

I don't want that order any more!!

And they sad it's okay if we send it again?

I sad okay because i had need it here because in Nederland was not easy find the masker..

I wait after that twoo month..

And I don't get it..

I say i don't want really anymore I want my money back.

They don't answer me after twoo weeks and them

They say okay send your PayPal..

I send it..

but after that don't answer my message any more they said we are in holiday..

And after that they answers and statrd to say we have to check the company again and like that ..

And i say i want just my money back its take 5 months i really dont want the orders any more.. he started to say keep calm and we have to check and that is your PayPal? I sad yes he sad i wil give you a answer tomorrow and after that they don't answer me anymore more, they are just liar and I don't know if it's a really company?!!

And now my order sinds 7 month until now I don't find i way to get my money back, the biggest irony that they read the message but they don't answer

User's recommendation: I don't know what i have to say but it's really bad feeling its a 81,88€ its really bad.

Preferred solution: I am submitting a compliment and I want my money back.

Aliexpress Cons: Are liars and no respect.

Comments