Singapore, Singapore
100% full Not resolved
1.4

this is a BIG BIG SCAM!!!!I ordered 02 vacuum cleaners cost me US$576 from Aliexpress!.

seller send assure email that items was send with tracking number... by the time i got my package its already over the one month time frame to open a dispute! guess what i received? a cheap knitted hat with someone's name (LK) embroidered behind the cheap hat!

tried to contact seller of course no reply. contacted customer service.. they are polite but nothing much they can do so far. they had disabled the seller account (does that help me??!!

I don't think so) after one week of promised that customer service will get back to me which they did not . i contact them today again..

so now i was told to wait for the trade security dept to contact me..hope i dont have to wait too long

Review about: Aliexpress Account.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Poor support, Return policy.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Y0 zh
Gersau, Canton Of Schwyz, Switzerland #1319950

Hello

I got also cheated by seller in ali express.He promised me a refund if i send back the product.

He convinced me not to open a dispute. He is still sell in Ali express. The joke that he put me at his black list. The whole year i chated with the customer disk but nothing.

Just promises.

No refund no product.So i wrote today i don't need that money anymore (200$) but i want to write to all the world about it..

Tee

DO NOT BUY FROM Guang Zhou Honest Hair."Honest" alright.

First off the sent me the wrong length of hair(I ordered 20 inches they sent 16 inches). I messaged him seller and he was so nice and said send it back so we can return the proper length and we will pay the shipping. I sent it back and I messaged him 5 days later and he said to check my account for the refund. It's been 3 months and STILL no refund.

I AM LIVID. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE. PLEASE.

SCAM ARTISTS ALL THE WAY.THEY TOOK ME FOR $184.00

Tee
to Tee #936066

DO NOT BUY FROM A MAN THAT SELLS hair. His name is Andy Chen and his store is Ghuang Zhou Honest Hair. Scam artist all the way!!!