I got cheated by seller at Aliexpress.. BE CAREFUL!

this is a BIG BIG SCAM!!!!I ordered 02 vacuum cleaners cost me US$576 from Aliexpress!.

seller send assure email that items was send with tracking number... by the time i got my package its already over the one month time frame to open a dispute! guess what i received? a cheap knitted hat with someone's name (LK) embroidered behind the cheap hat!

tried to contact seller of course no reply. contacted customer service.. they are polite but nothing much they can do so far. they had disabled the seller account (does that help me??!!

I don't think so) after one week of promised that customer service will get back to me which they did not . i contact them today again..

so now i was told to wait for the trade security dept to contact me..hope i dont have to wait too long

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #585729

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 25, 2015 #936065

DO NOT BUY FROM Guang Zhou Honest Hair. "Honest" alright. First off the sent me the wrong length of hair(I ordered 20 inches they sent 16 inches). I messaged him seller and he was so nice and said send it back so we can return the proper length and we will pay the shipping. I sent it back and I messaged him 5 days later and he said to check my account for the refund. It's been 3 months and STILL no refund. I AM LIVID. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE. PLEASE. SCAM ARTISTS ALL THE WAY. THEY TOOK ME FOR $184.00

0 0 Reply

Jan 25, 2015 #936066

DO NOT BUY FROM A MAN THAT SELLS hair. His name is Andy Chen and his store is Ghuang Zhou Honest Hair. Scam artist all the way!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.