Verified Reviewer

I have not ordered a thing from your company and I have items coming to my house and money coming out of my bank account! Total fraud my lawyer will be giving your company a call PLEASE TAKE OFF ALL ORDERS- BECAUSE I HAVE NOT PLACED THEM AT ALL!!!!

FRAUD- FRAUD- FRAUD- YOUR COMPANY WILL BE REPORTED FIR THEIF &;;; FRAUD- FROM MY LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY!!!! TAKE THESE CHARGES OFF ASAP!!! AND RETURN MY MONEY! My email is melissa1274@***.com - MELISSA NATHAN- you are stealing information and fraudulently charging unsuspecting people like myself!

I'm receiving mail that belongs to a little girl that I would never order cuz one I have no little girl and I'm a grown woman this isn't a saint and the Better Business Bureau will also be contacted by me and my Law Firm!

Reach out to kogan and disalvo my lawyers and I also have the Johnny Cochran Law Firm team as well because this is ridiculous and you're fraud in people and you're stealing from people at a time where people can afford to buy inferior irregular smelly nasty garments from your company! Return my funds and shut this account down immediately!

User's recommendation: GET LAWYER- FRAUD & THIEVES.

Comments