Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

xkx suermarket lied on his sale page. who ever he had send me the 105cc chainsaw for $400.00' packed it incorrectly and it arrived damaged.

he has repeadly lied and changed his story over and over. what was to take less than 8 days to receive took a month and a half. he also used a cheaper shipping company,ups. i tryed to contact him about the damaged saw but got no reply so i put in a claim with ups for a damaged package they picked it up the next day.

they will not give me any info as to the claim becouse i was not the sender.now i have been trying evry way possible to send in my proof but your staff and your site are not co-opperating. i don't have $400.00 to through away.

again i am asking for some one to help me? please please please -------------------------------------------------please.

User's recommendation: don't buy anthing you can't aford to not receive, becouse aliexspress only cares about the sale and not the customer. i have been trying for a month and a half to get someone to help me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Preferred solution: full refund and chainsaw it's been 3 + months no saw no money..

Aliexpress Pros: Easy price, Range of goods, Aliexpress in general.

Aliexpress Cons: Non existant customer service, No proper and straight forward costumer service.

Comments