100% full Not resolved

I received fake lenovo, not only was it fake but the firmware was modified so it reflects octa core but actually it's dual core smartphone.I filed a claim with Aliexpress Provided them with proof they closed my complaint without any reason why they did not look into my case.

I found several complaint related to this smartphone from Aliexpress I guess that is not enough for them anyways they display screenshot of test they ran with antutu that showed 8 cores but antutu only ready firmware that they modified to appear as smartphone with 8 core. I user other testing programs and they showed 8 cores but only 2 cores work the others are idle all the time I wonder why. I had to user a program that roots the phone in order to ready the firmware I uploaded the screenshot for you to take a look.

It's best to buy locally or trusted site because Aliexpress once they have your money you can forget about trying to get refund.I would have butter chance breaking in to a bank than getting a refund from this company.

tony.rubio1 wrote the review because of not as described at Aliexpress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $180 and wants Aliexpress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no way to contact them, poor support, return policy and claim. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress lenovo smartphone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Attard, Attard, Malta #972735

I had the same problem from aliexpress.The Lenovo I received was fake.

When I filed the complain with them they did exactly the same, they just closed my case without any reason.

My advice, do not buy anything from aliexpress.com.They are helpful just until they receive the money, after that, you get no response from them at all.