Aliexpress - I I purchased original Lenovo octa core smartphone

I received fake lenovo, not only was it fake but the firmware was modified so it reflects octa core but actually it's dual core smartphone.I filed a claim with Aliexpress Provided them with proof they closed my complaint without any reason why they did not look into my case.

I found several complaint related to this smartphone from Aliexpress I guess that is not enough for them anyways they display screenshot of test they ran with antutu that showed 8 cores but antutu only ready firmware that they modified to appear as smartphone with 8 core. I user other testing programs and they showed 8 cores but only 2 cores work the others are idle all the time I wonder why. I had to user a program that roots the phone in order to ready the firmware I uploaded the screenshot for you to take a look.

It's best to buy locally or trusted site because Aliexpress once they have your money you can forget about trying to get refund.I would have butter chance breaking in to a bank than getting a refund from this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No way to contact them
    • Poor support

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 16, 2015 #972735 Attard, Attard

I had the same problem from aliexpress. The Lenovo I received was fake. When I filed the complain with them they did exactly the same, they just closed my case without any reason. My advice, do not buy anything from They are helpful just until they receive the money, after that, you get no response from them at all.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.