Verified Reviewer

I placed an order with Aliexpress on September 13,2021 and paid the full amount of $49.02 for a JoJo bizarre adventures outfit for my son. Since that transaction I haven't received any confirmation or communication from Aliexpress via email or shipping status confirmation or anything.

When I call customer service I only get recordings and can never speak to a live agent. This is very poor business practices and I need to receive some communications about my order and need it to be shipped as soon as possible or please refund my monies. I need to be made whole for what I paid for in trust that Aliexpress would ship to me as a valued customer and complete the transaction as promised when I paid what was the amount for the purchase I chose. I completed my end through my payment.

Now Aliexpress need to complete their end through shipping my item to me. Because right now I am a very unhappy customer.

User's recommendation: Don't recommend. Lack of communication from suppliers.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aliexpress Cons: Lack of communication to customers crom suppliers.

Comments