I think Aliexpress compromised my account and charge card by not acting quick enough.I have had my account for quite a few years now.

I got a email from aliexpress something about a purchase. I went to go into I account to check it out my email and password wasn't working. I contacted them through chat (On Wed) and they were going to look into it and get back to me in less than 48 hours. Well they still haven't got back to me by the 4th day (Saturday) and in the mean time I got a alert from my charge card saying something over 200.00 had been charged.

Hmm I don't remember charging anything over 200.00 so I went online and looked. GEE... There were many and I mean a lot of transactions from aliexpress.com. It started at small amounts and each amount charged got higher and higher in moneys.

Of course the first thing I did was call my charge company and cancelled my card. Because I can't get into my account because the crooks stole that too I had no account. If you don't have a account you can't get hold of them what so ever. I ended up making another account using a different name just so I could talk to someone on chat.

I couldn't find any phone number or email to even contact them. I guess be thankful for chat. Gee... Anyways My charge company cancelled my account right away so That means I can't see the charges and when they were made.

Through Chat they gave me a security email for eliexpress security@aliexpress.com. I emailed them all the details and that I can't get into my charge account. So what do they do is ask me for all the transactions and the dates. I'm not sure they are taking this seriously or not.

It's been 3 days (Monday) now and I still have not heard from them on either my card or my account. I think I still have some of my purchases pending still but I am not sure. No one is telling anything. Nice company.

Needless to say it is a experience dealing with eliexpress to say the least.Too bad it has been all BAD!!

Review about: Aliexpress Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments