1.2
Privacy and Data Security

Before placing my order I contacted the seller to see if I could receive my items before a certain date. the supplier on multiple occasion said yes to this claim hence i went ahead to place the order. After the date had passed and i was no longer in the country I cancelled the order due to it not being delivered on time and no one being there to collect it. i then contacted the seller for my refund they keep telling me to resume the order and let them ship it, I've explain time and time again that i just want my money back because i'm no longer in the US and I can't collect the order!!!! they haven't refunded my money i'm so pissed right now. I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU LAIRS AND THEIVES!!!

order number:67961883460520

Order amount:

$ 75.06

Store name: FiModa

I WANT BACK MONEY!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of bikini from Aliexpress and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Aliexpress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unhelpful complaints avenue, half the sellers are scammers and feeling helpless. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

This happened to me too with the same seller !! I still dont have a refund or a product after more then 8 months! i am so angry