Verified Reviewer

I have several items that I have not received, it has been almost 3 months. I've contacted the sellers and I have been asked to lie and say I've received the order and close the dispute multiple times after there is proof the package was returned to them in tracking and never even left the country or origin.

The other items won't let me open a dispute even though the order says completed and I have not received anything and I've tried to contact that seller and I get no response from them. I can't even get a live person to help me, all I get is that stupid EVA robot help which provides no help at all. I'M PISSED. I just want my money back it's that simple.

And if I have to I will dispute the ENTIRE transaction with my bank. I DO NOT CARE AT THIS POINT.

User's recommendation: dont even do it!! go look for it on amazon!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Aliexpress Pros: Cheap-sounding prices.

Aliexpress Cons: Online support, Dispute process not fair anymore, Automated procedures only.

Comments

#1912031

The same thing happened to me.

Aliexpress Reviews