Verified Reviewer

Resolved
1.5

Update by user Jun 30, 2021

I had luck and became my money back via Paypal. As I looked around my Paypal account I suddenly saw a link to get my money back because of their insurance.

I told them that I didn´t received the item and they gladly sent the money back to my account. I should done this earlier, you only have ~1/2 year time to make a Paypal case. So already 4 month were over.... Problem solved.

:-) By the way customer support from Aliexpress has never contacted me. I think that this says all...

Update by user Jun 15, 2021

I can´t contact the seller anymore, I initiated Paypal buyer protection now.

Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2021

Hello I haven´t received my Order ID: ** , I tried to contact the seller "XiongTao dian zi Store", he said that someone from the post office would call me because I didn´t received the parcel. Nobody has phoned me until now.

I have paid money for this item and received nothing. I want my money back. In our country the seller is responsible for the correct delivering and must look if the parcel is delivered right. If not, the seller must contact the post office.

I can´t read / write chinese, so I can´t do anything. After all I want my money back. I have waited long enough. I also made a dispute at Aliexpress which was closed because nobody understood the problem.

You cannot tell a german customer that he should click at a chinese postoffice website to track his parcel.

I´m very upset. Mi** D**

User's recommendation: Nice shop, cool items, but a pain in the *** if you want a refund because of EVA, the automatic refund roboter which solves nothing at all.

Aliexpress Pros: Lot of affordable items.

Aliexpress Cons: Support directs to roboter eva which solves nothing at all, Too much advertising, To reach the support is very complicated, Simple german customer telephone number would help a lot.

Comments