Verified Reviewer

Hello there!!

Well, it's my first time shopping on this site but i can say that i'm not satisfied at all, at least not so far!

I made an order on the 22nd of January, and a payment was withdrawn from my bank account which was 128 kr, while my order list is still empty, i haven't got any confirmation email and nothing is done there so far, except that I've paid for the item!

My bank account statement in my bank mobile application, shows clearly that a payment of 128 kr has gone to www.Aliexpress.com. I've found out that my ordered item is not even in my wish list because it was shopped and paid for, therefore it had been moved to cart before I bought it.

You can check for the item in the picture I'm attaching here!

If you want a paper for my bank account statement where the payment, that has been gone to aliexpress, is proved, i can apply for this document at my bank. Because taking screenshots on mobile is not possible in the swedbank application.

I look forward to getting your answer and my order very soon!

My email address: hadeel.far@***.com

+467********

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aliexpress Cons: Lack of responsability, Unfair, Non existent customer service.

Comments