100% full Not resolved

Related: Dresslily - Starry star led night light doesn't work

I bought a lamp for an IPL machine in the following store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/937742 received the order quickly, and I thought that really had received a quality product. I just needed to use the lamp after 2 months and when I started to use it i also started receiving complaints from customers that the treatments were not working. I did a test to the lamp and found that really was a very weak quality lamp. After 1000 shots the lamp broke out. The announced for the lamp were 150,000 shots. I thought that the lamp had defective and ordered another from the same seller but from another store he owns (link http://www.aliexpress.com/store/701899?spm=2114.10010108.0.32. 38kmVU) and precisely the same thing happened, the lamp this time was announced as imported German technology and leading to 180,000 guaranteed shots came to prove to be a paltry lamp and had absolutely no utility.

The seller already closed the two stores and opened another that is in the following link http://www.aliexpress.com/store/210036

I have had information from other buyers that the seller in question does not sell quality stuff, just sell useless material, however it announces first-rate material. They are scammers.

In short, I write this critique so others do not fall into the same error.

Review about: Ipl Lamp.

I liked: Some are honest retailers, Price of the items.

I didn't like: Poor extension protection, Quality control, Vicious sellers.

3.1
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lamp
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $21114
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.