100% full Not resolved
3.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I bought a lamp for an IPL machine in the following store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/937742 received the order quickly, and I thought that really had received a quality product. I just needed to use the lamp after 2 months and when I started to use it i also started receiving complaints from customers that the treatments were not working. I did a test to the lamp and found that really was a very weak quality lamp. After 1000 shots the lamp broke out. The announced for the lamp were 150,000 shots. I thought that the lamp had defective and ordered another from the same seller but from another store he owns (link http://www.aliexpress.com/store/701899?spm=2114.10010108.0.32. 38kmVU) and precisely the same thing happened, the lamp this time was announced as imported German technology and leading to 180,000 guaranteed shots came to prove to be a paltry lamp and had absolutely no utility.

The seller already closed the two stores and opened another that is in the following link http://www.aliexpress.com/store/210036

I have had information from other buyers that the seller in question does not sell quality stuff, just sell useless material, however it announces first-rate material. They are scammers.

In short, I write this critique so others do not fall into the same error.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $21114. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about lamp from Aliexpress was poor extension protection, quality control and vicious sellers , but reviewer liked some are honest retailers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments