Aliexpress - IPL Lamp

I bought a lamp for an IPL machine in the following store: received the order quickly, and I thought that really had received a quality product. I just needed to use the lamp after 2 months and when I started to use it i also started receiving complaints from customers that the treatments were not working. I did a test to the lamp and found that really was a very weak quality lamp. After 1000 shots the lamp broke out. The announced for the lamp were 150,000 shots. I thought that the lamp had defective and ordered another from the same seller but from another store he owns (link 38kmVU) and precisely the same thing happened, the lamp this time was announced as imported German technology and leading to 180,000 guaranteed shots came to prove to be a paltry lamp and had absolutely no utility.

The seller already closed the two stores and opened another that is in the following link

I have had information from other buyers that the seller in question does not sell quality stuff, just sell useless material, however it announces first-rate material. They are scammers.

In short, I write this critique so others do not fall into the same error.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ipl Lamp
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #897471 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.