Ordered a dress from a seller with thousands of good reviews. Paid extra for size customising.

Product was ready within a couple of weeks, shipped out but the address was insufficient... no house number and an incomplete postcode. I messaged the seller multiple times about this.

Ofcourse delivery failed. It got to UK customs and was refused due to insufficient address and was shipped back to the sender.

I again messaged them, they assured me it could be re-sent as soon as it was received. Then started the "I will look into it".

I got a notification the item reached the sender and was signed for.

Sender is refusing to re-send stating I received it. I didn't, they did. Is refusing to refund me aswell.

I was eventually able to open a dispute but it looks like it'll be closed in favour of the seller because the tracking states it was signed for... regardless that it was signed for by them.

So I'm down a dress and about £100.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS.

Aliexpress Cons: Buyer protection is a fabrication, Undelivered orders, Never get a refund, Sellers and aliexpress make alliance for scam to customers, Too much crooks and liars, Getting stiffed, Poor dispute system, Clearly thieft.

Comments