Dear Admin,

I was order SG906pro drone on 9-4-2020. Order ID is ( 801248****885203 ).

Then until now i have not receive the item. In between i have received the message from Aliexpress on 9-6-2020 ( Order is finish ) that is why i proceed to do open dispute. On 15-6-2020 seller send to me message and they request to me give more time for logistic and cancel the dispute. Then i believe the seller and cancel the dispute and waiting for my order.

But till now i have not receive the item. I check with the seller many time and firstly they said (Logistics is delivering your parcel for you, please rest assured). Second they said ( Your order protection period has ended, we are tracking your package, please rest assured). Now they said ( Your package has arrived in your country for a long time, you can contact the post office to find your current location for your package ).

I check with my country post office item is not receive. I am not a rich person please help me to settle the issue for me.

I trusted the Aliexpress company that is why i always using aliexpress application to buy so many items. I hope i will hear good news soon.

Comments