Verified Reviewer

I placed an order in November. Around the 7th. And has not arrived. Was told lies by The seller.

I was nice and extended the time for them. Because they were having issues. Was told they would Send DHL. That was a lie. Then they wanted me to cancel my order.

I told them it was for my birthday and that I searched forever to find those boots.

I have been tracking them and received a message that they were out for delivery. Well I went to my post office. And was told the package. With. The tracking number I was given ly50987****cn is not addressed to the address I provided to the seller. 3268 Ridgeland rd eastanollee Georgia 30538. But it was addressed to 1845

Piedmont ave. Ne Atlanta Ga 30324.

And according to USPS the weight doesn't indicate that of what it should for what I ordered.

So There for I was scammed, or they gave me the wrong tracking number.

I wouldn't order dog *** bags or anything else from these people to save my life. What was supposed to be a birthday present of a pair of boots. Turned out to be a 3-month wait for NOTHING.

A refund of my money doesn't even begin to make up for what they have done. . ....

I deserve better treatment than that.

They receive NO STARS.

IM BEYOND A PISSED CONSUMER.

User's recommendation: Don't buy anything from these people unless you. Enjoy DISAPPOINTMENT. ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10. I GIVE THEM A. -NEGITIVE TEN.

Preferred solution: Refund and product .

Comments