Verified Reviewer

I ordered a product back in July and it was not sent for a over a week. Then the tracking info updated and then left the item in customs since Aug 18th.

As soon as I reached out because it was October with no updates the tracking suddenly updated to being at the local post office. Then after going back and forth with disputes because the tracking info kept saying item delivered while showing it was still at customs. My disputes we're ignored because I was told the item was still within time to be delivered (BUT WAIT You just gave me info saying I the buyer confirmed delivery!?!?!) So still no item. Then I reach out to the store because this is not making sense and the store says the item was delivered.

They magically get an update that the item was delivered later that night but my side of tracking does not say that at all. Then I was told the item was at the local post office and to reach out to them. Then I was giving tracking info that the item was delivered days ago NONE OF WHICH IS TRUE. Since someone is home at all times at this item was delivered right in the middle of dinner time with the screen door opened and the dogs didn't even bark there was no delivery this week at all.

I have continued to reach out to AliExpress but keep getting sent to a voice mail The online chat refused to redirect me because I appealed too early so my case is considered closed. I just want my refund at this point.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase anything from here and expect to actually receive an item. You are paying for a tracking info may not even be real tracking.

Aliexpress Cons: Very long shipping, No support of a buyer no safety nor security, Irresponsible sellers, Long time delivery.

Comments