Ali Express are nothing more than *** artists..NEVER order from the site as you will be disappointed and never get your money back.

The customer service is pathetic as you can't contact them, they just want to keep your money no matter what. I was emotionally blacked by the seller when I asked for a refund, she said "I'm poor, this is my daily food money" and if she refunds the money then her manger will take it from her wage. I opened a dispute but guess what.. you can't send the dispute because its all a big ***.

NASTY COMPANY TO DEAL WITH!!!Ali Express make me sick!!!!

I purchased Chrome Rear Fog light Covers but they are NOT for a 2009-2011 Ford Focus as advertised.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Low prices
  • What I disliked
    • No customer support in refunding

Reason of review:
Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #827979

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aliexpress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 29 #1151577 Sungai Buloh, Selangor

I used to purchase online from AliExpress for many years.
But, recently things has been changing to bad services.
On 4th of March 2016, I order a watch for my daughter. My Order Number:73417609085611, it is a birthday present for her. That present for my daughter never come ... Me, and my daughter are very disappointed. I promised, i'll tell all my friends never deal with Aliexpress again, if my refund is not made.

Apr 25 #1149763

I have order two saxophones,alto and soprano.After a long wait I received only one.Now we have endless dispute.Needless to say that they took money right away,but they don't want to complete my order.So far they did not even say "sorry,we apologize,we gonna send you second item of your order"
Very disappointed customer.I will tell all my friends about that liars.

Apr 20 #1147232

Hi there, sorry to hear that.
AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach:
1.If you are using pc, please use this link:
2.If you are using cell phone, please use this link:

Apr 12 #1143378

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE FALSE BUT what is it with those who have purchased and does not work or nothing,,,, so people want to steal money from the pocket

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aliexpress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aliexpress.
Filing a new complaint about