1.5
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ali Express are nothing more than *** artists..NEVER order from the site as you will be disappointed and never get your money back.

The customer service is pathetic as you can't contact them, they just want to keep your money no matter what. I was emotionally blacked by the seller when I asked for a refund, she said "I'm poor, this is my daily food money" and if she refunds the money then her manger will take it from her wage. I opened a dispute but guess what.. you can't send the dispute because its all a big ***.

NASTY COMPANY TO DEAL WITH!!!Ali Express make me sick!!!!

I purchased Chrome Rear Fog light Covers but they are NOT for a 2009-2011 Ford Focus as advertised.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of cover from Aliexpress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $16 and wants Aliexpress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no customer support in refunding. Author liked the most low prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aliexpress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia #1151577

I used to purchase online from AliExpress for many years.

But, recently things has been changing to bad services.

On 4th of March 2016, I order a watch for my daughter.My Order Number:73417609085611, it is a birthday present for her.

That present for my daughter never come ...

Me, and my daughter are very disappointed.I promised, i'll tell all my friends never deal with Aliexpress again, if my refund is not made.

I have order two saxophones,alto and soprano.After a long wait I received only one.Now we have endless dispute.Needless to say that they took money right away,but they don't want to complete my order.So far they did not even say "sorry,we apologize,we gonna send you second item of your order"

Very disappointed customer.I will tell all my friends about that liars.

Daisy_2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.

AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach:

1.If you are using pc, please use this link:

2.If you are using cell phone, please use this link: http://activities.aliexpress.com/h5_help_center.php

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE FALSE BUT what is it with those who have purchased and does not work or nothing,,,, so people want to steal money from the pocket