the problem is with the phone I ordered a few months ago. I did not receive any package from Mr.

Lee (Linda's Tablet Store) despite the claims that he sent it to me. Tracking shipment largely concerned a shipment not intended for me. (I have been given the wrong tracking number). For a long time hi wanted to convince me that the package has arrived, despite the fact that there is no such information on my post, about which I informed him repeatedly.

Twice I opened the dispute and i close it, because Mr. Lee asked for more time and now i see that i did wrong. Can't get my money back. Now I do not have a package or money, Mr.

Lee claims that he contacted the aliexpreess, said he will send a second phone. He lied because he did not send a second phone, then he wrote to me again, that he contacted aliexpress to refund my money.

I have nothing today no fone no meney back. I still hope it's technical, but if hi lying and the Linda's Tablet Store deceived me, i want to demand a substitute for justice I can support my words with an excerpt from conversations and emails

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Marketplace.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Lots of nice items, Nice prices.

I didn't like: Costumer cervice, Bad help if seller is a cheater.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 15.

Comments

ANA1975

La Tienda Linda's Tablet Store es una estafa. Yo compré un móvil y no funciona.

Igual que a tí el vendedor estuvo hablando conmigo para que pasara el tiempo de abrir disputa.

Al final tengo un móvil que no funciona y no puedo abrir disputa ni nada. He perdido 190 euros y nadie se hace responsable.

I have had the exact same problem with AliExpress. I order a small $9.77 plate.

It was shipped to the wrong address. Now they say the package was signed and delivered. It was dumped by the USPS at a mailbox on a dirt road at the wrong address. The shipping address was clearly put on the order.

Me Lee keeps calling me “Friend” and telling me he can not refund or send another package. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD.

BEWARE OF THIS MERCHANT. Thank goodness if was only $9.77!

#1419098

i recived refund case i closed. Thank you