I have purchased recently a small tube preamp, which regrettably arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included.

I have tried to resolve the matter with the seller, but received only rudeness and insolence, he hasn't even expressed any sorrow.

The Aliexpress' dispute process is a joke - after a week I still have not heard from them, and when I try to contact Aliexpress, all I got is a robot writing back predefined, token sentences.

My piece of advice for the others - AVOID THIS PLAGUE AND DO NOT TOUCH ALIEXPRESS EVEN WITH AN END OF A LONG POLE.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Aliexpress - Fashion magic box Aliexpress "There is a store on Aliexpress called "Fashion Magic Box" or "EI Joqan" DO NOT order anything from them, they will claim that they ship the item and then when..." Read more Aliexpress - Ripped off my Money Aliexpress "I ordered a phone from aliexpress it cost me 138€ it was sent and after 14 days it has arrived at german Airport... if u can trust Shipment tracking. But..." Read more Aliexpress - Warranty not worth the paper it's written on. Aliexpress "I bought a 10" Tablet from WayWalkers Store on Aliexpress. The purchase automatically includes a warranty which seems to let the original seller off of any liability. After 2 times..." Read more Aliexpress - I ship the wrong product Aliexpress "The item sent to me. The computer does not work at all. 2. The product I gave on the internet is not the same as the product that comes elyme...." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! Evgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more