I have purchased recently a small tube preamp, which regrettably arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included.

I have tried to resolve the matter with the seller, but received only rudeness and insolence, he hasn't even expressed any sorrow.

The Aliexpress' dispute process is a joke - after a week I still have not heard from them, and when I try to contact Aliexpress, all I got is a robot writing back predefined, token sentences.

My piece of advice for the others - AVOID THIS PLAGUE AND DO NOT TOUCH ALIEXPRESS EVEN WITH AN END OF A LONG POLE.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aliexpress and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aliexpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Aliexpress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aliexpress?

Comments