Verified Reviewer

Update by user Sep 11, 2020

Some statistics due to defective and wrong items sent by AliExpress sellers over the years...Dispute over transaction count % = ~7%Dispute over transaction value % = ~15%

Update by user Sep 10, 2020

Not resolved yet as I tried to contact AliExpress customer service but only got informed about my account closure due to their claimed reason. When I asked to speak with the customer service manager, there was no further response. I tried few times with the same outcome.

Original review posted by user Sep 10, 2020

My 'gold' account was locked for no valid reason, without any prior communication with me. It seems AliExpress has policy to discourage buyers from raising cases about poor quality or wrong product.

It should not be at the expense of the consumer when seller ship out wrong or defective products. For the refund to happen, the delivered item needs to be returned at the buyers expense...why must the buyer be paying for the mistake of the seller?

User's recommendation: Lousy customer service despite competitive pricing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aliexpress Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Aliexpress Pros: No advantages.

Aliexpress Cons: Poor quality.

Comments

#1923048

Whats to consult? It looks like you have excessive claims with sellers. Who would want to do business with you?

#1923216
@PissedConsumer1923048

I transacted 77 times on AliExpress over the years, of which 5 times involved disputes where 2 disputes were in my favour. Don't think there is valid reason for them to close account whenever they like, without clarifying with me.

#1923241
@PissedConsumer1923048

In addition, % of dispute over total transaction value is ~15% which is not high. Dispute count is 5 out of 77 transactions ie. ~8% due to either defective or wrong items sent.

Aliexpress Reviews